
I am quite calm tonight. I just came out of the tub. I know I have written about my tub but it is truly my escape. There is nothing like closing the lights, lighting the candles, burning the lavendar oil, a romance novel, Kyle Minogue music and peppermint oils in the jacuzzi. My tub has lights in it, chromotherapy they call it. It is amazing. It is sensual. The peppermint oil gives you a sensation of tingling all over your body. When I get out of the tub, my entire body smells like a peppermint stick..Totally Yummy! Some nights the moon shines through the skylight. It's so romantic and just so inviting. Kyle Minogue has this greatest hits album that the second CD is just about spark, desire, connection. I sit in my tub and I just think and relax. I try to put everything into perspective. I try to figure out how I am going to find this peace that I am looking for. By the time I get out, I am calm, this peppermint stick is feeling great. The stress has left this body. So, I will go upstairs now and dream. Think about the week ahead and hopefully just fall into a deep, deep sleep.
Mr. Government is back. He really is a caring and nice guy. Just dropped me a TM to say he just landed and he was thinking about me. That he missed me and that he would call first thing in the morning. That he would clear two hours for lunch, just say the day.
Booty Caller and I just took our connection to a new level. I don't know when it happened but he has that way with words. He is very sexual and a challenge...you know me, up for the challenge and the conquer. I had a rough night with the kids so I grabbed a nap today and I came back to the computer with an email....did you dream of me inside of you, my luscious peach? You've given me this hard on that just won't go away...anytime this week, I am yours.
So who knows. This Virgin Cheater is getting closer. I just can't decide which path to take. They both offer me two different fulfillments. They both bring a smile to my face and a tingle all over my body. And funny, I read the Venting Housewife's blog. Her husband sent her this amazing email that I wish I felt such a connection with my husband. But that is so far gone. So, I am just going to wait...wait to see which road feels right.
Sweet Dreams!
P.S. I didn't mention Chris because, well we had another hostile email exchange at 3AM. Too crazy to get into and I swear I feel like I must miss a few emails. In conclusion, I have to let my thoughts of us being able to be more than friends die. (which I think is what he wants as well--although I can't figure it out). He is an amazing person and I love having him in my life. So maybe just a friendship with no sex will work. I asked him to come out and see me so we can talk. A face to face is so needed.
I know what you are thinking, I have my own things going on and I am being a spoiled brat. A hippocrate. But I think it comes down to the fact that he chose her over me and I didn't see it coming. He told me she was gone when #1 was gone. And deception is a real sore spot with me due to past experiences, so I lost it. Hopefully we can salvage a sexless friendship. He's not into me like that anymore, it's fine. Well at least I will taste like peppermint when I lick those wounds tonight! And I thought having an affair would be easy!
1 comment:
I wanted to clarify, it was removed because of spam!
Post a Comment