Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Friend's Husband Hit On Me!

I went to a bar this weekend with some couples. Sounds innocent right? Well I wonder if your body sends off signals or if there is a neon sign on my forehead saying "Looking To Cheat". One of my friend's husbands is very hot. We've been friends for years. Last night, he made a move on me. We were all drinking, having a great time and I went to get the next pitcher of beer. He volunteered to help me get the beer (nothing unusual--we've been doing this for years). We know the owners at the bar so we went into the backroom to get some munchees (Still not out of the ordinary) "You look really hot tonight Cheri". "Thanks Mr. Barfriend" (boring nickname for lover but this is the only post he''ll ever be in). As I reached down for the bag of pretzels, I felt his body up against mine from behind. I turned around quickly and he trapped me against the counter and he kissed me. His body was leaning up against me and I could feel he was hard as a rock. His tongue was deep inside my mouth and while I was tempted (being drunk and all)--he's my friends husband. He touched my tit and that was the end. I had to push him away. I said- "What the fuck was that?!? " He said-"Come on Cheri, you know I've wanted to screw you for a long time"
I said- "I don't cheat and I certainly wouldn't with my friends husband". He said-"that's too bad, it would be hot". I said 'don't ever fucking do that again". He said-"You'll change your mind when you think about it" I said -"I'll change my mind when hell freezes over" He said- "Well it's going to be a cold winter". And he walked out. Now that is balls. My friend's husband---stupid ass! Doesn't he know the rules of cheating--never do someone very close to home, especially a friend's husband. I am not going to be next month's local gossip. But between you and I, he knows how to kiss, I liked his body up against mine and the brief moment he was grabbing my tit my nipple immediately responded to his touch. But, it will never happen again....what's the saying "you don't shit where you eat!" I think the earth's orbit is off or something.....or since we all turned 40 something, we are all hornier and getting restless!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Some men have BALLS no doubt.....I've had a couple of hubby's friends hit on me....thru the years....They wasn't close friends....But damn they was suppose to be a friend!!

Have a great day!!