Sunday, October 16, 2005

Feeling Like A Cat Scratcher


Boy Toy emailed me back a fantasy. It's not his fault, we were discussing liking massages. Unfortunately, his fantasy sounded like my sex life that exists at home now. So needless to say, I was totally not into it. You see, I feel like a cat scratcher at home. Never do I get a backrub without the payback being sex expected. So as soon as the hub starts to rub my back...I can start to feel his hard on right up against me. It's like clockwork. So, I picture myself as a cat scratcher with him using me to hump against. Granted he does get it most of the time but I cringe because its so predictable. For once I would love my back rubbed without feeling like a cat scratcher. Okay, is it obvious that the hub and I are not on good terms today? Probably because I end up doing everything that most men do around the house and I am furious with him. I have a Barbie Doll tool kit that I use....it's totally pink.hammer, screwdriver, tape measure, utility knife..it's great. Actually my hot builder (who 2 years ago sexually woke me up) gave it that name. All right, desperate housewives is going on and I am going to relax in my tub and watch it. (One day I'll have to tell you about my tub--it's better than sex!) I know now that I posted this----tonight will be a cat scratcher night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your style of writing. I haven't stopped laughing and will never look at me cat the same again. Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Cat scratcher. That's a great name for it. Many a day, I feel the same way. Maybe our husbands went to the same school of romance.