
MISSING! ONE PODCAST PARTNER!
Last scene two months ago. He has a sexy smile, amazing charisma and is extremely well endowed! He answers to the names Honey, Sweetheart, Shithead, Bastard, and Chris. He has a warped sense of humor and really can be a pain in my ass (literally). If you talk dirty to him, he will get this huge bulge in his pants that is certainly worth exploring. If found, please return him to this blog so Cheri can take him to a sleazy hotel, screw his brains out and then work on the podcast with him. All leads are welcome!
4 comments:
Hey Cheri, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Why is he playing so hard to get? If you have this connection, what's stopping you guys?
Good questions! Actually I don't have the answers though. Busy, distance, life...or maybe the connection is fading. Thanks for stopping by!
He has been spotted!!! I have discreetly let him know you are looking for him and he promises to make an appearance soon.
Thanks Anonymous! But my podcast partner and I seemed to have a major falling out. I don't think he'll be around anymore. Guess I am going to have to change the Missing Ad to a Wanted Ad. (sigh)
Post a Comment