Chris says that I am hornier than usual lately. Well what does he expect? I am researching sex, affairs and fetishes every night for our website and podcast. So Yes, I am hornier than usual. Sex is all around and I am not getting it!
So last night, Chris decided to give me a little treat. We webcam once in awhile. Well, he webcams and I watch and "IM" him while he's doing his thing. I never imagined that just watching someone would turn me on. but I guess that I imagine us being together or my mouth over his cock. For me, I enjoy when he cums and I see him cum on the webcam.
I'll tell you (and he'll probably kill me) but he's got a cock he can be proud of. He's got the length but its the thickness that really does it for me. So, of course, I went to sleep with visions of Chris' penis in my head. Certainly didn't subside my horny feelings...I tossed and turned all night!
It's funny, I know Chris stops by my blog once in a while and reads it. It's strange because none of you know me but he does. I felt strange when I wrote about us at first "My Soulmate, My Buddy" and most guys probably would have freaked. His response, "Honey, I knew that all already". So, I feel comfortable enough with him to know my inner thoughts. And, it saves me time telling him about the other guys I'm meeting online. Ironically, Chris wants me to be happy and feels I should experience others as well. Personally, I think that if Chris and I ever actually did it, it would be the ultimate affair. The physical chemistry is there, the trust, the connection. I feel totally comfortable with Chris and not self conscious at all. I wouldn't hesitate to say "let's try anal, or I don't like that or tie me up". How often do you find someone that you feel 100% comfortable to say anything to and would trust to make all your desires come true?" It also helps that we have discussed many of our experimental desires so we wouldn't even have to say much...just go with it. So, who knows. Only time will tell. I think he's avoiding coming out to see me because the inevitable will eventually happen when we are face to face. I doubt it, but who knows, maybe its been so long, we will see each other and the spark will be gone. Only time will tell I guess!
2 comments:
Hi Cheri!
I must say I get a thrill reading of your exploits. I checked out the blog you mentioned to me.
Ok stupid question time. Where did your present suitors find you? I've been wondering about finding a good place to just start approaching women on the blog world.
Your right about finding someone your 100% comfortable with....It's very hard to give your all....Cheers to better nights!!!
Post a Comment