Thursday, October 20, 2005

Me Day! Massage, Vibrator & Booty Caller



A Total Me Day! Well 1/2 a day about me. About rebelling against what I have to and should do and go for what I want to do and shouldn't morally do--but what the fuck! The night was hell as I thought about the webcam incident and cried. Woke up angry, puffy eyed and late to get the kids off. I actually sent my daughter to school today with two different sneakers on (they look similiar) and the school asked if I was okay (not something expected from me). Forgot my son's lunch and I'm re-doing the bathroom--found out the hardway the mud floor was still wet. By noon, I had had enough. It was time for me! Got my nails done and a massage (made sure it was Kevin--he massages your breasts too)! Made an appointment for a pedicure and hair tomorrow. Came home and worked a little on the site (which makes me very horny--all this sex research and I'm not getting it) decided I deserved a toy break. No one was home and I found Cleopatra--my real buddy. She was one of the presents from my Toy Sex Party (that story is on my site www.rendezvousradio.com under Spice It Up our life if you are interested). Well, with a vengance, I was determined to cum, not once but I was going to enjoy myself and I did. The sexual tension was released from my body. It felt amazing. I couldn't believe how wet the vibrator was...hope you can't get a shock or something! Stage 1 was beauty Stage 2 was sexual relief Stage 3 Ego Lifter. Who could I turn to---Mr. Band Man--emailed once and well I wasn't in the mood for a tantric lesson...Boy Toy, a quickie but not doing it for me, Mr. Government is out of town so......Booty Caller.

Yes, I can always rely on Booty Caller for that dose of reality and that domineering, cocky hot words. I didn't get into what happened but he knew I got hurt emotionally. His answer was--close your mind and let's just fuck and have fun. Explore eachother bodies and take eachother to the point of no return. Man, he is so smooth. He knows exactly what I need to hear. "Cheri, let me take control. Let me take you away for a few hours...you deserve it. No repsonsibility, no decisions to make....I will lead the way...you just show up, I will take you out to lunch, pamper you and make you feel amazing." Okay, so what am I doing here? Is he smooth or what? We settled on lunch in a week because I know today would have been stupid. He left it ---"you are such a hot, confident woman and I want you. I want those lips, they are succulent--anyday you want or need me, you call, I am yours". Let's give the guy an A+ for lifting my ego. Is he real? He's a booty call but that's what I need so I will go on that lunch! So Mr. Government is returning tomorrow and he treats me like a lady so I'm going to keep them both! Together, they are perfection!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You deserve a selfish sexual day. Soulmate didn't get in contact with you today? Nothing amazes me when it comes to human nature I guess. Love you blog!

Anonymous said...

Well done, and good for you not reacting immediately to the need for Mr Booty Call.

If you are brave enough to put up your email here on the site, I will mail and introduce myself, if not, but you might be interested, I can give you my email privately.