Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Good & Plenty--Most Reliable!


Meet my best friend--Mr. Good & Plenty! No don't be fooled by his size..he's got some little buzzin going on that can really get you going. And, he is always available to me, doesn't talk back and manages to always get the right spots. If I'm really feeling a little naughty, he's great for a little anal action. Versatility and compact! Yes, out of all my toys, this one probably gets the most action because it is so compact. Now it's not like my super duper intense sessions but it certainly relieves my sexual tensions.
Well, I haven't had much time for thinking because I have a million things going on this week. However, I came to the conclusion that Mr. Government, something is just not right there. I don't know. I am not myself with him and I can't place where he is at. In some ways he reminds me of shrinky dink (that is not good) so caught up in public display of affection, looking around, he makes me paranoid. His kiss was pretty good, he pressed his body against mine and I could feel that he was into me. But, there's just something. Last night he emailed me and wanted to know my fantasies but I am afraid my honest, blunt way will scare him to death yet he asks for it. He's a hard one to read. Funny, I'm tired of reading guys. I am honest and I will tell you what is on my mind. And I think most guys can't handle that. Do you want me to lie? Do you want me to play the game? I can be anything you want me to be. I can be sweet, I can be naughty, I can be bitchy, I can be super horny, I can act like an angel, I can be a devil. I'll be whatever you want me to be?!? Sorry......I'm Cheri. And, I am not into that game anymore. So Mr. Government is going to have to work now for my affection. He wants to meet me on Thursday.....not this week. I actually made plans today with Booty Caller for Thursday. I know, I know. But his approach is rather refreshing these days. I don't have to worry, I would never want to be his friend.His thoughts on life are the total opposite of mine. The world revolves around him and right now, I am a part of that world. And, he knows exactly what to say to make that world a sweet, sweet place to be. "Baby, where ever you want me to take you for lunch." An email "thinking about that smile". Is he full of shit? Absolutely! Oh I think he is thinking of me and I think that right now I am turning him on but I know his type too well. Cold as Ice and calculating. So, I am not rushing in any direction right now. Although, with booty caller, there is no thinking. I saw whatever is on my mind, even if it sarcastic and he just feeds it back to me with sugar and spice and everything nice! (like another friend that I once had).
Okay, early night for me. I need my beauty sleep. Finished some of my ME treatment today. I had a pedicure that was to die for. This woman massages your feet, does some reflexology....I am not a fond foot lover but I could see how someone could be into a foot fetish. Maybe I should look for a married reflexologist in search of cheating..now he could massage my feet and toes all day....nothing like really narrowing my search!

No comments: