
Well I was taught a lesson today...practice what you preach! I got careless and left some papers on my website around and my husband found them. Of course, Chris and I had just talked been talking an hour before on how I have to be more carefulan discreet (damn I hate when he is right and then he can gloat about it---he's probably still gloating right now!). Well it was thankfully a false alarm. He found it but just threw it on my desk and didn't read it (I did a careful interrogation without him realizing he was being interrogated--the Secret Agent in me I guess). So today is clean up day! Clean up my desk, my computer and I am going to re-read all my research on being a Smart Cheater today. Tune up on my cheating skills!
3 comments:
That was close! I've learned to really be careful. Although I does help to have a spouse who isn't that savy around a computer. And I never have anything in paper laying around like gift receipts, hotel receipts or any telltale evidence. Love your site!
you'll get caught. you will. you'll feel like the complete ass which you are. perhaps it will help you grow up.
I see I found my first Big Fan!! Well its expected..I understand the anger but you aren't walking in my shoes. I felt the same way you did a few years ago....now I try not to judge others! To each their own.
Post a Comment