Monday, October 31, 2005

The Sex Sucked!

As you all know, the hubby was cut off for a long time. Last night, I don't know why, I gave in. Of course I know why....I have been dreaming about sex and an affair for so long, I walk around wet most of the time. So of course, I knew the day would come when I would give in. I also think that Mr. Government and I are getting closer and well, I wanted to see if I should forget the affair and accept just doing it with my hubby.

Well, the sex was so bad. It was so unfulfilling...it was as if it was our first time as if the parts just weren't fitting together. Yes, I did have an orgasm but that was because of the foreplay and my own fantasies in my head. Even though we have a lot of issues, the sex was always good. Last night, was pathetic. I had never felt so distant and mechanical. Of course, he's smiling this morning. He did say it was a little off last night...but he still enjoyed it (now that shows you how bad it actually was).

Mr. Government and I are planning to meet this week in a motel. That shy boy has turned around and is not so shy anymore. Still, there is something that I am not sure. Is it Chris? I don't think so.

Chris sent me a long email and well it made sense what he said. Bottomline: Our connection is too deep. Our affair would be too emotional. But he's even pushing our friendship away for a little while. But I have accepted that Chris and I will not be hooking up. Very sad because that would have been the ultimate in a sexual rendezvous. Look, do you blame me, I finally found someone who is into the same offbeat hobbies as me, as the same warped mind and sense of humor, sexually has similar fantasies and we were both willing to try anything for each other. Hmm. Think that would have been hot? It would have been wild.
Truthfully, I would love to just fuck him and maybe it wouldn't be so good. And that would be great. Because that fantasy of the two of us is kind of overshadowing my mind and these other guys have a lot to live up to. Maybe if I put the fantasy down here in my blog....it can creep out of my head. Okay, next blog post will be my Chris Fantasy......I can't get wet now, I have to go to my kids schools and be the good mommy and go trick a treating and pumpkin picking!!! I'm dressed like an angel today.....think I better bend that halo just a little bit though!
Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with Mr Government, I hope he rocks your boat.

I look forward to reading your Chris fantasy, I guarantee I could match it!

Cheri said...

Now Mr. Anonymous...where is your blog? Do you have fantasies on it too?! Be brave, come out from the anonymous and tell me who you are!

Anonymous said...

You already know who I am, but I am too far away...

My blog is a regular blog, hence my anonimity..I keep my blog identity and my sexual identity separate.

I can email you some of my fantasies if you like

Anonymous said...

I know what it is like to just be so horny and not being able to fulfill the ultimate fantasy. However, sometimes you just don't want to do it yourself and the closest thing is "the husband". What gets me through the bad sex is the fantasy i have of the potential lover. if my fantasy only knew how many orgasms we have had together without him even being there.

Thanks for always keeping me laughing.

Cheri said...

You hit it right on the head! My fantasy man is having orgasm after orgasm all day...I think his dick would have fallen off by now if it was reality. And yes, the hubby got it by default. Thanks for writing! I love comments!